Click for Maze Solution of X-Ray Maze
Maze of a chest X-ray. The maze starts in the upper left corner and the maze exits in the lower right corner. This maze goes with the maze of the letter X for the kids book, "Learn To A Maze" Which uses mazes to teach kids the alphabet. By Yonatan Frimer.
Top Ten List of other places you can download the X-Ray Maze by Yonatan Frimer other than this site:
- X-Ray Maze on Flickr
- X-Ray Maze on Fine Art America
- X-Ray Maze on Saatchi Online
- X-Ray Maze on Picasa
- Send X-Ray Maze ecard on 123 Greetings
- X-Ray Maze on Live Journal
- X-Ray maze on photobucket
- X-Ray Maze on Twitpic
- X-Ray Maze on Devian Art
- X-Ray Maze on Facebook, feel free to friend the artist
In making this maze of a chest X-Ray, I had to make the image appear flat and 2-dimensional, as that is how x-rays come out. I used either black or white, and very little shading to created this maze.